Spring is a time for renewal and new beginnings, and your skincare routine is no exception. Most people stop pampering their skin once warmer weather makes an appearance but it’s important to keep your skin hydrated and healthy all year long- not just during cold, winter months. When warmer weather arrives, it’s important to reset with a routine that will leave your skin soft, glowing and healthy. Revive your skincare routine this spring with Skinfix!
- Soft, glowing skin is on trend this spring and it starts in the shower! Keep skin looking fresh and dewy with Skinfix Cleansing Oil Wash. This gentle cleanser lightly foams and rinses off easily while protecting, hydrating and softening dry skin.
- Switch to a lighter moisturizer. The emergence of warmer weather means swapping out thicker body butters, and opting for lightweight lotions. Skinfix Daily Lotion is non-greasy, deeply hydrating and infused with natural emollient oils that banish dryness on contact.
- Out with the old, in with the new! Replace make up sponges, brushes and skincare products that appear old or have expired. It’s the perfect time to stock up on some of your new favorites!
- Sometimes, a little goes a long way. Keep your lipstick looking fresh and natural this spring with Skinfix Lip Repair Balm. Made with 40% coconut oil, it’s the perfect top coat to prevent lipstick from drying and cracking.
- We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, water, water, water! Sip your way to healthy skin with a bottle of H20 by your side!
- It’s all about the hands! Clinically proven to promote healthy skin on hands, Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream is infused with beautiful natural ingredients like coconut and sunflower oil to relive dryness on contact.
- Take some time for YOU! Stress management is an important factor in maintaining healthy skin and Spring is the perfect time to kick start healthy routines. Yoga? Hiking? Do something that revives your spirit and makes you feel happy and rejuvenated.