Total Skin Nerds, hosted by Skinfix CEO, Amy Gordinier, features in-depth conversations with top doctors and skin care authorities on a crusade to change how skin is cared for, treated, healed, experienced and talked about. On each episode, Amy is joined by one mission-driven doctor to explore their medical focus comprehensively and compassionately—and to offer actionable advice about the skincare topics that affect you: from acne to eczema, from inflammation to stress. Total Skin Nerds democratizes skin care by providing access to a body of expert dermatological knowledge that would otherwise be impossible for listeners to get all in one place.
Please subscribe. Stick with us, Nerds!
- Episode 1 - Crusading Against Skin Cancer
- Episode 2 - Anti-Inflammation Boot Camp
- Episode 3 - All Things Acne
- Episode 4 - Happy Life, Happy Skin
- Episode 5 - Functional Medicine Meets Skin Care
- Episode 6 - Is Sugar Face Really A Thing?
- Episode 7 - The Pigmentation Diaries
- Episode 8 - Broken Barriers And Leaky Skin
- Episode 9 - Dermastrology: Your Skin And The Stars
- Episode 10 - Game Of Hormones
Episode 2 - The Skin Barrier: What You Know, What You Don’t Know, and What You Need to Know With Dr. Dustin Portela
Episode 3 - Acne Chat With Chemist Confessions’ Gloria Lu and Victoria Fu. What Causes Acne, Types of Acne, and How To Treat It
Episode 4 - Nutrition, Nutraceuticals and your skin health with insights from board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist Dr. Mamina Turegano
Episode 5 - What happens to the vulva? And other pressing pregnancy skin issues with Dr. Kavita Mariwalla